Zip Firelighters Pack 30
- Zip invented the kerosene firelighter back in 1936 and today, our latest high performance products are designed to make lighting a fire easier than ever.
- Our firelighters are more powerful than other firelighters. They light easily first time, every time and burn longer, using fewer cubes meaning better value.
- Formulated to light even the most difficult fuels for indoor and outdoor fires. There really is no other firelighter like Zip.
- ISO 14001, ISO 9001 Certified by Certification Europe Ltd
- Long burning
Preparation and Usage
- For Indoor / Outdoor Fires:
- 1. Place 1 or 2 Zip firelighters on your coal, logs, briquettes or a thin layer of cinders. For hard to light fuels use more firelighters as required.
- 2. Using limited draught, light the Zip firelighters at one corner (Zip recommends long safety matches).
- 3. When the firelighters are well lit, carefully add more fuel taking care not to extinguish flames.
- For Barbecues:
- 1. Evenly distribute 2 or 3 Zip firelighters amongst your charcoal or briquettes.
- 2. Light the Zip firelighters at one corner (Zip recommends long safety matches). When the firelighters are well lit, carefully add more fuel taking care not to extinguish flames.
- 3. Allow coals to ash over evenly until glowing (20mins) before cooking.
- Flammable Solid
- Contains Kerosene (EC No.232-336-4)
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep away from heat - No Smoking
- Do not breathe vapours
- If swallowed: Immediately call a poison centre or doctor/physician. Do not induce vomiting. If medical advice is needed, had product container or label at hand.
- Do not use firelighters on a warm grate.
- Do not light firelighters in your hand.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.